WWE Hell in a Cell showcased three main events, four title defenses, and eight matches on the card. Chris Jericho even made his bid to be part of the Raw Team and it’s Co-Captain with Kevin Owens at Survivor Series.
Here were my picks and the outcomes; I was 4 out of 7, which wasn’t too shabby:
- WWE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP – HELL IN A CELL. My pick was Rusev getting the win; the outcome, Reigns wins and retains the United States Championship.
- ♦BAYLEY vs. DANA BROOKE. My pick was Bayley getting the win; the outcome, Bayley defeated Dana.
- ♦ENZO & BIG CASS vs. ANDERSON & GALLOWS. My pick was Anderson and Gallows getting the win; the outcome, Anderson and Gallows defeated Enzo and Cass by pinning Enzo via The Magic Killer.
- ♦WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP – HELL IN A CELL. My pick was Kevin Owens getting the win; the outcome, Owens wins and retains the Universal Championship and we had a Jericho sighting.
- WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. My pick was TJ Perkins getting the win; the outcome, Brian Kendrick defeated Perkins and became the new Cruiserweight Champion.
- ♦WWE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP. My pick was Sheamus & Cesaro getting the win; the outcome Sheamus & Cesaro wins via The New Day getting disqualified.
- WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP – HELL IN A CELL. My pick was Sasha getting the win; the outcome Charlotte defeated Sasha and became the new WWE Women’s Champion.
This pay-per-view was better than Clash of Champions. The matches were somewhat predictable and RAW needs to look at situations that leave fans guessing and craving. It is interesting to see what is next for Rusev, Sasha, and TJ Perkins. I think the clock is finally ticking for The New Day’s Tag Team title reign and The United States Championship needs a new number one contender as well as The WWE Women’s Championship. It was cool to see the women’s main event closing the show. Not a bad night considering how last week’s Monday Night Raw left us confused.